Hi guys, I'm back!
Today I'm gonna share some tips to avoid boredom during work time. If you happen to be a very efficient person who always got your work done earlier, or perhaps you're one of those lazy-ass employees, I think these tips are for you. (But, if you're the second one, you might want to keep it a secret from your boss, tho...)
So, let's get started...!
1. Play with your phone.
- Open those notifications that you've been ignoring for the past hours. Reply all chats and try to keep the conversations going on (trust me this is one of the most time-consuming things you can do!).
- Scroll through your Path's timeline to know what your friends are up to. Plus, if you're lucky enough, you might get inspiration on what to eat for dinner.
- Stalk everyone on Instagram! And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE! You can start by scrolling through the homepage, make a stop every time you find something interesting, then don't forget to go back and continue the scrolling. Coz you gotta finish what you started, riteeee? ;)
- If you're on Snapchat, don't forget to check out if they have new filters. Take some selfies or videos, send them to your bestfriends so the 'fire' won't go away, and last but not least, watch all of your friends' stories! Remember, those stories will only be there for 24 hours. So every second counts, guys. I bet all the Snapchat Whores will understand this point very well. #VirtualHighFive
- And, the last thing you can do with your phone is.... Candy Crush! Haha. Sorry I know this is so last year. But you gotta admit that Candy Crush is the best escape when boredom strikes, huh? Yeah anyway, you can always play another games if you're not really into Candy Crush.
2. Put your phone down, move to your computer, and find other interesting stuff!
- Remember those golden era of Facebook? Yes, during office hours, Facebook will forever and always be on its golden era! Just scroll through your timeline, read all of those click-bait articles, watch all those funny videos of dog playing with dolls, or fathers with babies, or whatever it is that suits you. Facebook has plenty, guyssss! Oh, oh! Let's not forgetting those friends who always post interesting status! Yay, gotta laugh 'em. I mean, love.
- YouTube! Who needs TV nowadays when we have YouTube? Don't we all love YouTube? So, let's get basic and start with some karaoke session first! Turn your speaker on, and... if your office room allows, SING OUT LOUD! Then, once you're tired or run out of songs, just open your Subscriptions tab and start watching all the new videos. (By the way, if you haven't subscribed to anyone, please please please for the love of God, just make use of that Subscriptions tab. Trust me, it will save you a lot of time. You're gonna thank me. So, your welcome.)
So, that's it. What do you think?
And now that I'm done listing everything, and the more I think about it, I guess my tips are not so helpful. Everybody does that everyday anyway. So... LOL.
I better run away. Ciao!