February 15, 2013

Valentine's

February 14, 2013

I'm 22. But, do I look like one? I'm not even used to be called 'Ibu' at work. I'M SEVENTEEN AT HEART! I'M FOREVER YOUNGGGGGG! Hahaha. Just like Pixie Lott said in her album, 'young, foolish, happy' :D

People said I'm a little spoiled kid who always wanted things to go under my control. And yes, that's somehow true. Selfish much?

Lately, I've been thinking about how much I wanted a perfect man. Wow. Perfect men, do they even exist? Today is Valentine day, and I do really wish I had someone who really care.

I want a man who...

- waits for me to come inside the house before leaving to his
- can decide which restaurant to go when I got confused
- understands that I'm overly attached to Twitter, Instagram, and any other social media
- understands that I want to be treated like a princess on several moments, like my birthday, and Valentine, and Christmas
- smiles when I introduce him to my friends
- keeps his promise(s), like when he promised to eat Sushi Tei, or to watch Skyfall together
- reads my blog
- knows that I prefer cheese cake than chocolate cake
- drives slowly just because I'm a very paranoid person when it comes to driving
- won't get tired when I ask him to accompany me walking around the mall without any purpose

.......And the list goes on.

Today is Valentine's day, and I don't feel happy at all. It's just an ordinary day. No chocolate, no flower, no romantic dinner. I guess I'm asking too much. This isn't fairy tale. I should face the reality.

I love you. For everything you are. And for everything you're not. You know who you are.
Happy Valentine's day!


Xoxo, J.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: