February 10, 2012

A very warm greeting from the blog owner :)

Hello guys. I'm back :)
I wanna thank all of you, dear readers. But before I start, please kindly group yourself by answering the questions below:
  1. Are you reading my blog because you want to know what I'm up to?
  2. Are you reading my blog because you are interested with my writing?
  3. Are you reading my blog because you are too curious of my so-called crazy love life?
  4. Are you reading my blog because you want to find out my weak points?
  5. Are you reading my blog because you want to criticize and judge me?

If you answer YES for mostly number 1 or 2, you are probably............
My blogwalking fellas, my followers, and well.... my frie
nds :)

Cheers! This is for all of you who are very kind to me! :) :) :) I know I'm not a professional writer, nor an inspirational one. But people like you guys who regularly read my blogs really blows my mind :') Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for not judging me for being too mellow and emotional. Thank you for still being with me even through my 'galau' and sad stories. I'm depressing, I know... I know... So, thanks for reading. I feel special :')

If you answer YES for number 3, you are probably............
My aunty, uncle, d'oh... Basically family members (especially those adults!) and *ehm* stalkers.

Hello! Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever. I address this to everyone who's 'kind' enough to follow my daily life (Especially those with the love highlights). So, you know my love story now, huh? What are you gonna do with it? Preach me? Hahaha. Thank you for dropping by at my blog :) Stalk me more. Talk about me more. Please, please, please just don't humiliate me in the middle of family gathering. That's pretty annoying. Anyway, I'm still so honored that you spend your spare time to visit my Public Affairs :') No, I'm not pissed :D

If you answer YES for mostly number 4 or 5, you are probably............
*Not probably, but MOST PROBABLY* My big fans (stalkers) and enemies. That pretty much sums everything, rite?

Big hug for all of you!!! Really really thank you for your attention towards my blog :') I appreciate every kind of attentions you give, whether they are nice and supporting comments, or maybe harsh and judgmental words. I actually don't get it why people like you love to bother with other's business. But well, who am I to judge? I myself don't like being judged. So if I could quote from Cher's song called Swagger Jagger,
"Hi haters, kiss kiss
I see you later
Hi haters,
It was very very very nice to meet you."

So...... Whoever you are,

XOXO

1 comment:

3cha said...

Yes, yes..I read your blog regularly and love it supa dupa mucho!
Am I the one who believed that you gonna write your first book one day, and remain to the second, third, and then hundreds books?
Me ♥ reading Public affairs!