June 2, 2010

It's almost half year !

June 1, 2010 ♥

Good bye May. Welcome June :)
Well I guess I should change that smiley into :(
I don't like June. No no no. If only I could skip June...
Yeah right, IF ONLY. That's what people always says.
No such dream as skipping month ! Geez.

The reasons why I hate June are these two :

FINAL PROJECTS AND FINAL EXAMS

Hooorrraaayyy -___-

However, June is just another chapter of life.
Life should go on.
I gotta kill those FINALS of mine ;);)

Hope everyone 's enjoying June :D
Especially for my UPH friends, enjoy your holiday fellas
--Uh no, I'm not jealous, not at all, OH WELL YES I AM JEALOUS (ARGHHH!!!!)
And for my brother who just graduated and is now having his super long holiday
--GO GET A LIFE !

Cheers :)
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck :)



-kijang-