May 2, 2010

Trash.

Sunday, 02.05.10

It's three in the morning and I'm still awake. Can't even close my eyes.

What I suppose to do when I can't sleep and all I can think about is him ?
I pretty messed up. I can't believe myself for still wanting that guy to come back. Well okay I still need some time to let it pass. But I can't control my mind cos almost every single second I think about him. So what is so special about this guy ? I don't even know the answer. He is just too lucky to get all of my heart while I am too 'lucky' to get nothing. Haha.
Well hey, I'm listening to Justin Bieber's song - Somebody To Love right now. Haha, I guess i need somebody to love. Okay it sounds too depressed. Yeah I do. Err, no I don't. Arghh what do you guys think ? I do ? I don't ? I do ? I don't ? :'(
I want youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ♥
And I wanna sleep ASAP. Before I start to post more unnecessary stuff like this.

xoxo

2 comments:

violisto said...

Just leave him!
U'll get someone who is better than him someday! Xd

Jessica Grace Wibowo said...

Weh baru liat kau ada komen disini Fin *jadi malu*